Construction Workers 1885 Courtesy Canadian Pacific Archives NS. 1340
- Are you interested in North American trains?
- Are you interested in local railway history?
- Don’t have enough space for your own layout?
- Want to socialize with other model railroaders?
- Keen to learn more about the hobby?
- Have skills and knowledge to share with others?
We welcome anyone with an interest in railways or in any aspect of the wide range of railway modelling interests, skill sets and talents, from beginner to expert. New members are made to feel at home.
Please check us out at a regular Thursday evening meeting which starts at 7:30 p.m., where we work on our layouts, or just come to chat and have a coffee or tea.
The last Thursday of each month, except for July and August, are General Membership Business Meetings.
Please contact us first as meetings do get canceled due to bad weather, etc.
Become A L.&.D.M.R. Member
Many potential model railroaders do not have the room or economics to put together a model railway and the recent rash of pizza layouts and mini dioramas supports this. Realistically, how long will it be before one is fed up running a loco on 24 inches of track! There is no better place to keep your layout than at the clubhouse? learn more…